Download Ronan’s resume & portfolio.
Creative Manager @ NIO
01.2018 – present, Shanghai/San Jose, CA
- Managed all visual communications of multiple sub-brands including NIO Power, NIO Service and NIO Manufacture
- Provided creative directions and oversaw the execution of creative campaigns (social, app, PR, etc.).
- Collaborated with external agencies to ideate and create compelling, innovative multimedia stories to drive awareness and engagement
- Producer, Birth of ES8, NIO Half-year Recap film
- Art Director/Video Editor, NIO Factory Concerto, NIO Service Vlog series, etc.
Creative Manager @ LeEco
08.2016 – 12.2017, San Jose, CA
- Develop creative solutions across a broad range of corporate brand touch points. Inherit VI system for messaging to be consistent across projects.
- Lead project-based creative efforts to support internal teams in case of product launch and special events
- Build and maintain collaborative relationship with vendors and contractors
- Producer, LeEco US launch promo videos
- Producer/Video Editor, LeEco CES promo videos, Senior Executives interview series, multiple product & marketing campaign promo films
Art Director / Senior Video Editor @ OX3 Productions
12.2014 – 07.2016, New York, NY
- Led media production team, supervised and executed production work for multiple projects.
- Producer, The Truth of Organics (一佳之言, Documentary on organic food and sustainable agriculture )
- Videographer, 18 episodes ( 15 min each ) of Startups (创业美国, Documentary series featuring startup companies in the US )
- Video Editor, 26 episodes of Startups, 3 episodes of Oversea Observation with Yijia
Producer / Video Editor @ CCTV
08.2010 – 07.2013, New York, NY
- Video editing and graphic/motion graphic design for local culture and commentary talk shows
- Video Editor, 1700+ minutes of news and commentary show, including Focus Talk (焦点访谈), Oriental Horizon (东方时空), News Probe(新闻调查)
- Producer/Video Editor, 2200+ minutes of pop culture and talk show, including World View with Lao Liang (老梁观世界), Walk the China Town (行走唐人街)
New York University
M.A., Studio 20 ( Multimedia & Digital Communication )
09.2013 – 12.2014
Renmin University of China
B.A., Broadcast Journalism
09.2006 – 07.2010